well at least "I know that guy" is better than "who the heck is jaeger" I think we met in person once because of the bats in december, spoke to each other before that for a little bit on the app
I agree, he's actually a great guy hes helped me find all sorts of things before, and thats without getting into how he's always been a guy man to hang around with
I'm going to be honest he'd probably tell a lot of ridiculous stories
I wouldn't call him uptight or anything like that, but he does seem like he's careful about what he says; loosening him up is bound to make him say interesting things
I don't think evil actually exists not in the classic way people think of it
oh, there are people who do terrible things out there, but nobody is sitting there thinking about how evil they are everyone is the hero of their story, that's just the way the world works
Still, I find that to be interesting -- that you don't think that evil exists. I believe it does, because humans can recognize it. They may argue that they are the hero of their own story, but they recognize what they're doing. There is no one that can say that they accidentally stumbled upon good deeds, after all.
A line, I believe, I've already tormented you with. And if not, I'm happy to share it with you and pretend it is fresh and new.
I guess it depends on how you look at it lets put it this way there is a group with a philosophy of "the end justifies the means"; they attack those who they perceive as oppressors to their group, they are revolutionaries, freedom-fighters
to the state, they are terrorists
who is correct? history is written by the winners, after all
That is a group, though, isn't it? Not everyone part of that group share the same beliefs, but they are working together because they have the same goals. Within a group, there is no good or evil. There is only a goal between them all.
There is no one correct. There is, as you say, only a winner or loser. It is with individual people that we find good and evil within them.
isn't the notion of "good" and "evil" based on societal standards? even if you consider a person "evil", if they are able to go on and do evil acts, the societal systems are the ones that failed
1/11 at like 2 AM or so
JAEGER WAKE UP
YOU CAN TALK RIGHT?
or text i kno im being rude
wait this isnt jager
sorry
no subject
we've spoken a couple of times before, right?
no subject
probably
yes i think
your name is familiar
no subject
I think we met in person once because of the bats in december, spoke to each other before that for a little bit on the app
no subject
i mean who is jager might be better to some people
nah he's not that bad
he's prett good actually
no subject
hes helped me find all sorts of things before, and thats without getting into how he's always been a guy man to hang around with
no subject
probably?
I guess I do too i invited him to thanksgiving
no subject
but fair enough, I guess; I own a bar and have a pretty high tolerance for people
no subject
no subject
he'd probably tell a lot of ridiculous stories
I wouldn't call him uptight or anything like that, but he does seem like he's careful about what he says; loosening him up is bound to make him say interesting things
no subject
but yeah no i see what you mean
why are we talking about him christ
no subject
that's a good question
what's another good subject?
oh, I know! what's your favorite mixed drink?
[Please save him from himself.]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
6/26; text
no subject
no subject
no subject
not in the classic way people think of it
oh, there are people who do terrible things out there, but nobody is sitting there thinking about how evil they are
everyone is the hero of their story, that's just the way the world works
1/2
no subject
no subject
no subject
Still, I find that to be interesting -- that you don't think that evil exists. I believe it does, because humans can recognize it. They may argue that they are the hero of their own story, but they recognize what they're doing. There is no one that can say that they accidentally stumbled upon good deeds, after all.
A line, I believe, I've already tormented you with. And if not, I'm happy to share it with you and pretend it is fresh and new.
no subject
lets put it this way
there is a group with a philosophy of "the end justifies the means"; they attack those who they perceive as oppressors
to their group, they are revolutionaries, freedom-fighters
to the state, they are terrorists
who is correct?
history is written by the winners, after all
no subject
There is no one correct. There is, as you say, only a winner or loser. It is with individual people that we find good and evil within them.
no subject
even if you consider a person "evil", if they are able to go on and do evil acts, the societal systems are the ones that failed
no subject
But a person knows which is which themselves, don't they?
no subject
I'm not entirely certain
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)