ossifragant: (Φ the drinking never stops because)
Greed ([personal profile] ossifragant) wrote2015-04-07 12:47 pm

013 Things Acquried [text;]

A year ago today, I found myself in this place. I thought of it as a new beginning, an escape. It's still an escape, really. I didn't think I'd be around here for very long, honestly, after hearing that people don't tend to stick around here for very long.

Yet here I am.

Kinda amazing, huh?

Anyway, I figured I'd say something about today; I'd rather like to consider it my birthday. I don't know what my real one is, so I might as well use the day I arrived here.

A whole year.

Here's to getting lucky and having a second one in this place.
doitrockapella: (CONFIDENT ❖ why yes i speak jive)

text;

[personal profile] doitrockapella 2015-04-07 05:17 pm (UTC)(link)
Now there's an optimistic way of looking at it.

Congratulations on your anniversary — and, I suppose I should add, happy birthday.

text;

[personal profile] doitrockapella - 2015-04-08 01:34 (UTC) - Expand

text;

[personal profile] doitrockapella - 2015-04-10 02:41 (UTC) - Expand

text;

[personal profile] doitrockapella - 2015-04-13 00:32 (UTC) - Expand

text;

[personal profile] doitrockapella - 2015-04-14 01:58 (UTC) - Expand

text;

[personal profile] doitrockapella - 2015-04-16 05:00 (UTC) - Expand

text;

[personal profile] doitrockapella - 2015-04-17 04:52 (UTC) - Expand
sadisticwarfare: (♕ 07)

[TEXT]

[personal profile] sadisticwarfare 2015-04-07 06:57 pm (UTC)(link)
Congratulations, Greed. Perhaps you'll end up being stuck here for years like quite a few of us.

[You can practically hear the smirk.]

Happy birthday as well. I suppose I'll have to get you a present, won't I?

(no subject)

[personal profile] sadisticwarfare - 2015-04-08 01:47 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sadisticwarfare - 2015-04-11 03:52 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sadisticwarfare - 2015-04-13 19:09 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sadisticwarfare - 2015-04-14 23:17 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sadisticwarfare - 2015-04-15 23:50 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sadisticwarfare - 2015-04-17 07:35 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sadisticwarfare - 2015-04-18 02:47 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sadisticwarfare - 2015-04-21 20:55 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sadisticwarfare - 2015-04-22 04:31 (UTC) - Expand
awesmazings: (☼ hallelujah ☼)

[text]

[personal profile] awesmazings 2015-04-08 04:21 am (UTC)(link)
Hey, I did the same thing for my one year anniversary here! I hope you have a good birthday, Greed!

Are you glad you've been here all that time?

[text]

[personal profile] awesmazings - 2015-04-10 19:44 (UTC) - Expand

[text]

[personal profile] awesmazings - 2015-04-13 03:22 (UTC) - Expand

[text]

[personal profile] awesmazings - 2015-04-14 01:32 (UTC) - Expand

[text]

[personal profile] awesmazings - 2015-04-14 04:10 (UTC) - Expand

[text]

[personal profile] awesmazings - 2015-04-16 18:25 (UTC) - Expand

[text]

[personal profile] awesmazings - 2015-04-17 06:16 (UTC) - Expand

[text]

[personal profile] awesmazings - 2015-04-18 01:46 (UTC) - Expand

[text]

[personal profile] awesmazings - 2015-04-20 00:47 (UTC) - Expand

[text]

[personal profile] awesmazings - 2015-04-22 04:13 (UTC) - Expand

[text]

[personal profile] awesmazings - 2015-04-24 03:06 (UTC) - Expand
red_roses: (Huh?//What is that?)

Text

[personal profile] red_roses 2015-04-08 04:40 am (UTC)(link)
It's really been a year? Then, I've been here longer, I think...

Re: Text

[personal profile] red_roses - 2015-04-11 05:54 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] red_roses - 2015-04-13 07:44 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] red_roses - 2015-04-15 06:28 (UTC) - Expand

HOW DID I FORGET THIS

[personal profile] red_roses - 2015-05-02 07:13 (UTC) - Expand

IKR?

[personal profile] red_roses - 2015-05-03 05:33 (UTC) - Expand
shatterings: (hurricane)

[personal profile] shatterings 2015-04-08 05:23 am (UTC)(link)
I think a lot of people consider it a new beginning.

[ Including herself, honestly. ]

(no subject)

[personal profile] shatterings - 2015-04-10 04:28 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] shatterings - 2015-04-13 02:24 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] shatterings - 2015-04-14 04:58 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] shatterings - 2015-04-16 04:34 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] shatterings - 2015-04-18 01:41 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] shatterings - 2015-04-20 04:30 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] shatterings - 2015-04-22 03:21 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] shatterings - 2015-04-25 06:24 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] shatterings - 2015-04-30 05:55 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] shatterings - 2015-05-01 05:42 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] shatterings - 2015-05-02 22:21 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] shatterings - 2015-05-04 04:05 (UTC) - Expand
enjoymyatelier: maybe he should check the foundations, come to think of it. (red car. good point.)

[text]

[personal profile] enjoymyatelier 2015-04-09 12:26 am (UTC)(link)
Ah, it's almost getting to be that time again, isn't it? It's really rather strange how the time flies. It's always... emotionally complicated to really think about, I suppose.

[text]

[personal profile] enjoymyatelier - 2015-04-11 03:05 (UTC) - Expand

Re: [text]

[personal profile] enjoymyatelier - 2015-04-14 01:25 (UTC) - Expand

[text]

[personal profile] enjoymyatelier - 2015-04-16 02:38 (UTC) - Expand

[text]

[personal profile] enjoymyatelier - 2015-04-30 01:26 (UTC) - Expand

[text]

[personal profile] enjoymyatelier - 2015-05-01 02:22 (UTC) - Expand
explosivecombat: (And what have we here?)

[personal profile] explosivecombat 2015-04-09 05:26 pm (UTC)(link)
A full year already, is it? You have my congratulations.

As well as my amusement, admittedly, because this means your birthday falls on the day before mine, but that's neither here nor there.

(no subject)

[personal profile] explosivecombat - 2015-04-10 04:53 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] explosivecombat - 2015-04-14 21:00 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] explosivecombat - 2015-04-16 03:38 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] explosivecombat - 2015-04-17 08:57 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] explosivecombat - 2015-04-18 00:23 (UTC) - Expand
a_sin_for_him: (smug and sultry)

text

[personal profile] a_sin_for_him 2015-04-11 04:03 pm (UTC)(link)
Congratulations. It still hardly feels like it's been that long.

Don't go out and stay out all evening, there's going to be a small something at the house for you later.


[And by 'small', Lust means she and the rest of the house have put together a proper party. Greed deserves it.]
scoutingangel: SORRY I made this account forever ago (Default)

[personal profile] scoutingangel 2015-04-11 04:09 pm (UTC)(link)
[New beginning, huh? It's not an escape for her, but it sure is an escape to ... most people from her home world. Not that she thought she'd be around long either, or that Levi would stay what, he's totally still there while this thread happens --sobb

...Ahaha, she should consider her date of arrival as her new birthday too even if she knows her real one, the real one was actually right before she arrived here.]


Congrats for your birthday and anniversary! It's a great place for new beginning too, so I guess I should add congrats for that too even if it goes for many of us.

(no subject)

[personal profile] scoutingangel - 2015-04-20 22:28 (UTC) - Expand
armoredsoul: (Laughing)

[personal profile] armoredsoul 2015-04-11 08:43 pm (UTC)(link)
Oh, wow, congratulations! I hope you keep sticking around, I'd miss you if you left!

(no subject)

[personal profile] armoredsoul - 2015-04-15 02:56 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] armoredsoul - 2015-04-17 04:15 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] armoredsoul - 2015-04-20 03:55 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] armoredsoul - 2015-04-23 21:02 (UTC) - Expand
islandshore: (determined)

[personal profile] islandshore 2015-04-12 01:41 am (UTC)(link)
Just goes to show how unpredictable this place is. Maybe you'll end up spending years here. Maybe you won't ever leave.

It's refreshing to see someone with a more positive outlook. Can't tell you how many times I've seen people begging to go back. I get why, but it's kinda a downer.

So... happy birthday.

(no subject)

[personal profile] islandshore - 2015-04-17 06:06 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] islandshore - 2015-04-18 06:17 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] islandshore - 2015-04-23 06:18 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] islandshore - 2015-04-26 09:37 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] islandshore - 2015-05-01 01:58 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] islandshore - 2015-05-01 04:38 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] islandshore - 2015-05-03 04:19 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] islandshore - 2015-05-05 17:29 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] islandshore - 2015-05-08 05:13 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] islandshore - 2015-05-11 01:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] islandshore - 2015-05-16 05:48 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] islandshore - 2015-05-21 22:44 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] islandshore - 2015-05-26 00:17 (UTC) - Expand
foolishwren: me: *makes fun of the typo, repeats the typo for the next ten minutes straight, makes puns based on the typo, names my firstborn after the typo* (friend: *makes a typo*)

[Text]

[personal profile] foolishwren 2015-04-12 06:21 am (UTC)(link)
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATS TO THE MAX

if you be good and eat all your veggies, maybe you'll get to stay here as long as ME

[Text]

[personal profile] foolishwren - 2015-04-14 05:58 (UTC) - Expand

[Text]

[personal profile] foolishwren - 2015-04-17 07:53 (UTC) - Expand

[Text]

[personal profile] foolishwren - 2015-04-22 17:36 (UTC) - Expand

[Text]

[personal profile] foolishwren - 2015-04-24 15:16 (UTC) - Expand

[Text]

[personal profile] foolishwren - 2015-04-26 04:01 (UTC) - Expand
exeggutorhead: (talkin' on the phone)

[text]

[personal profile] exeggutorhead 2015-04-13 04:17 am (UTC)(link)
Really, it's only been a year?

It feels like more than that.


[Probably because a year ago the two of them were practically at each other's throats, and now look at them.]

I don't remember when your birthday is either, but today's as good a day as any.

[text]

[personal profile] exeggutorhead - 2015-04-14 04:33 (UTC) - Expand
exeggutorhead: (happy)

[ACTION | SURPRISE PARTY]

[personal profile] exeggutorhead 2015-04-13 04:18 am (UTC)(link)
[In spite of what Lust said, whenever Greed gets back to the house the lights are all out and nobody appears to be there.]

[HOW VERY MYSTERIOUS.]

(no subject)

[personal profile] foolishwren - 2015-04-26 04:03 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] exeggutorhead - 2015-04-30 04:35 (UTC) - Expand